Hunter Douglas Cellular Shades
Hunter Douglas cellular shades are one of the most reliable and energy efficient cellular shades in the market. The cellular shades trap air in distinct pockets to help keep your house cold in the summer and warm in the winter.
Hunter Douglas cellular shades are available in numerous colors and luxurious fabrics to create window treatments that enhance your interiors, while insulating and providing light diffusion and privacy. You will also have a huge selection of lifting systems for your cellular shades to supply any need or desire.
Versatile - What type of window do you have? Squares, Arches, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Sidelight.
Energy Efficient - Hunter Douglas Duette Architella fabric option offers superior energy efficiency.
Large Selection of Fabrics - Available in a large number of colors and fabrics to match any décor.
Neutral back-sive view - With the exception of sheer fabrics, Hunter Douglas Cellular Shades have a white back for uniform exterior appearance.
Multiple control options - You can choose from multiple manual options, or the battery powered motorization PowerView.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - Hunter Douglas products come with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Pleat Size
3/8", 3/4" or 1 1/4"
- Specialty Shapes and Applications
Bay and corner windows
- Operation Systems Options
UltraGlide retractable cord
EasyRise Continuous Cord Lopps
RECOMMENDED CLEANING METHODS
- Dusting. Regular, light dusting maintains a like-new appearance of most blinds, shades, sheers, shutters and window panels. CAUTION: Do not use magnetic cleaners such as a dusting mitt on light-dimming fabrics. This will damage the light-dimming backing.
- Vacuuming. Vacuum gently using the brush attachment on any vacuum cleaner. Most products may be vacuumed using a vertical stroke. EXCEPTIONS: Do not use a brush attachment or long vertical strokes to vacuum Luminette® Privacy Sheers as these actions will crease the fabric. Also, do not vacuum Architella® Elan® and Architella Elan Eclipse® fabrics.
- Blowing Use a can of compressed air or a hair dryer (non-heat setting) to dust off selected window coverings.
For more information visit https://www.hunterdouglas.com/care-cleaning