Designer Roller Shades
Designer roller shades are loved for their clean appearance, versatility and premium style. They combine the ease of control and simplicity of design with over 330 fabrics choices. The fabrics range from sheers to opaques, patterns to textures, and traditional solid colors.
Designer roller shades are available in different manual lifting systems and with PowerView motorization that has many programming options.
Hunter Douglas Designer roller shades are made in the US with the highest level of quality.
Click to enlarge
- Specialty Shapes and Applications
Bay and corner windows
- Operation Systems Options
UltraGlide retractable cord
EasyRise Continuous Cord Lopps
Care and Cleaning
RECOMMENDED CLEANING METHODS
- Dusting. Regular, light dusting maintains a like-new appearance of most blinds, shades, sheers, shutters and window panels. CAUTION: Do not use magnetic cleaners such as a dusting mitt on light-dimming fabrics. This will damage the light-dimming backing.
- Vacuuming. Vacuum gently using the brush attachment on any vacuum cleaner. Most products may be vacuumed using a vertical stroke. EXCEPTIONS: Do not use a brush attachment or long vertical strokes to vacuum Luminette® Privacy Sheers as these actions will crease the fabric. Also, do not vacuum Architella® Elan® and Architella Elan Eclipse® fabrics.
- Blowing Use a can of compressed air or a hair dryer (non-heat setting) to dust off selected window coverings.
For more information visit https://www.hunterdouglas.com/care-cleaning